Regulation for sport
Indoor sports facilities:
- Access test: Tested | Vaccinated | Recovered. Guests must have the proof ready for the duration of their stay.
- FFP2 mask in enclosed areas in general areas (e.g. at the reception, in the changing room)
- Obligation to register
- In principle, a distance of 1 metre must be maintained.
- An area of 10 m² must be available per person.
- During sporting activities, masks are not compulsory and the distance rule can be undercut for a short time in the case of contact sports. Contact sports such as football are therefore also permitted again.
Outdoor sports facilities:
- Sport is possible in team sizes customary for the sport.
All sports facilities:
- Every sports facility (indoor and outdoor) must draw up a prevention concept and appoint a COVID 19 officer.
- The event regulations (notification/permit requirement) apply to any spectators at sports facilities, but not to the sporting activity itself.
- Closing time is 24:00.
Mass sports in public spaces:
- May take place in groups of the usual size for the type of sport.