Regulations for shopping and personal services
Rules for shopping:
- An FFP2-mask must be worn in shops for daily needs (e.g. grocery shops), in banks and post offices.
- Unvaccinated persons must also wear an FFP2-mask in other trade. For vaccinated persons, the wearing of an FFP2- mask in other trade is recommended, but not obligatory.
- Employees must wear an FFP2-mask when in contact with customers in closed rooms (unless the risk of infection is minimised by other suitable protective measures, e.g. plexiglass walls).
Rules for body-related service businesses (for example, hairdressers, beauticians)
- Access test Tested | Vaccinated | Recovered. The customer has to keep the proof ready for the duration of the stay.
- No obligation to wear an FFP2-mask.
Employees are only required to wear an FFP2- mask when coming into contact with customers in enclosed spaces if they are unable to provide a certificate Tested I Vaccinated I Recovered.