Regulations for shopping and personal services
Rules for trade:
- FFP2 mask in closed rooms
- Minimum distance: 1 metre to persons from other households
- Closing time: 24:00 at the latest
- An area of 10 m² must be available per customer
Rules for service providers:
- Customers must wear an FFP2 mask in closed rooms
- Minimum distance: 1 metre from persons from other households
- 10 m² restriction per customer
- Services may only be provided to as many people as are required to provide the service.
Special regulations apply in some cases to service providers close to the body (e.g. hairdressers, beauticians):
- Access test: Tested | Vaccinated | Recovered. The customer has to keep the proof ready for the duration of the stay.
- Customers must wear an FFP2 mask in enclosed areas.
- 10 m² per client
- No food or drinks may be served