Regulations for leisure facilities and cultural institutions
Leisure facilities (e.g. amusement and theme parks, swimming pools, museum railways, zoos) and cultural institutions (e.g. museums, theatres, cinemas, conert halls)
- Access test: Tested | Vaccinated | Recovered. Customers must have the proof ready for the duration of their stay.
- Unvaccinated visitors must wear an FFP2-mask indoors in museums, exhibitions and libraries. Wearing an FFP2-mask is recommended for vaccinated and recovered persons.
- Registration is compulsory (for stays longer than 15 minutes).
- No registration required if mainly outdoors (e.g. zoo, outdoor swimming pools).
- Employees are only required to wear an FFP2-mask when in contact with customers indoors if they cannot provide the proof of 3G Tested I Vaccinated I Recovered.
- Recreational enterprises and cultural institutions need a prevention concept and a COVID-19 officer.