Regulations for gastronomy
- Access test: Tested | Vaccinated | Recovered - customers must have the proof ready for the duration of their stay.
- For the collection of food and beverages as well as at snack and catering stands, no 3G proof Tested I Vaccinated I Recovered is required, but customers there have to wear an FFP2-mask in closed rooms
- Registration obligation (from a stay of longer than 15 minutes)
- Night catering: In establishments where seats are not usually taken or are not taken for the predominant duration of the stay, e.g. dance halls, clubs and discotheques, access is only possible for vaccinated persons, recovered persons (proof of recovery or certificate of isolation not older than 180 days after the illness) and persons with a current PCR test result (maximum 72 hours from sampling) since 22 July 2021.
- Employees must only wear an FFP2-mask when coming into contact with customers in closed rooms if they cannot provide a certificate of Tested I Vaccinated I Recovered.
- The company needs a prevention concept and a COVID-19 officer.