Regulations for events
- Access test: Tested | Vaccinated | Recovered. Visitors must have this proof ready for the duration of their stay.
- Registration obligation for stays longer than 15 minutes
- Obligation to notify organisers: from 25 persons (at least 1 week in advance with the competent district administrative authority).
- Licensing requirement for 500 persons or more (at least 2 weeks in advance with the competent district administrative authority).
- The same rules apply to holiday camps
- The same rules apply to fairs and occasional markets.
- Organisers need a prevention concept and a COVID-19 officer.