Regulations for accommodation establishments
- Access test: Tested | Vaccinated | Recovered at first check-in. Guests must have the proof ready for the duration of their stay.
- Registration with telephone number and, if available, e-mail address (in addition to the usual registration according to the registration law).
- FFP2 mask in general areas in closed rooms
- Minimum distance to other groups of guests 1 metre
- Are ongoing tests necessary?
a) In accommodation establishments without catering or services, one entry test is sufficient for the entire stay.
b) If catering (breakfast, other meals) or services (wellness) are also offered (and used) in the establishment, then regular testing is required according to the validity period of the tests.
- The establishment needs a prevention concept as well as a COVID 19 representative.