Regulations for accommodation establishments
- Access test: Tested | Vaccinated | Recovered at first check-in. Guests must have the proof ready for the duration of their stay (for children from the age of 12).
- Registration with telephone number and, if available, e-mail address (in addition to the usual registration according to the registration law).
- Are ongoing tests necessary?
- a) In accommodation establishments without catering or services, one entry test is sufficient for the entire stay.
- b) If catering (breakfast, other meals) or services (wellness) are also offered (and used) in the establishment, then regular testing is required according to the validity period of the tests.
- Employees must only wear an FFP2-mask when coming into contact with customers in enclosed spaces if they cannot provide the proof of 3G Tested I Vaccinated I Recovered.
- The company needs a prevention concept as well as a COVID-19 officer.