Hotel Vitana & Country Villa - EurothermenResort Bad Hall
- pets allowed
- Directly downtown
The Spa Hotel Vitana offers an ideal quiet and central location - directly at the 35 ha park and only a few minutes walk from the city centre.
"Spa with Dog" in the Country Villa, the outbuilding of the Spa Hotel Vitana.
Active health care is the "around and up" of today's world. For this you will find the top address - the Kurhotel Vitana with the best medical offer on a high quality level.
In a unique location, situated at the 35 hectare park, you can enjoy your short cure or a 3 week cure here - because with us well-being is included.
We prove our medical competence with prevention and therapy in the areas of the musculoskeletal system, respiratory diseases, chronic pain, cardiovascular prophylaxis, anti-stress and eye diseases.
The various forms of therapy in combination with iodine brine and supported by a healthy diet and active programmes in nature round off the holistic health offer at the Spa Hotel Vitana.
Landesvilla - dogs welcome!
The villa, built and furnished in the Art Nouveau style, is a side house of the Vitana spa hotel and is located only a few meters away from it:
- You are welcome to spend all your health and spa stays of the Spa Hotel Vitana in the Country Villa, where your "four-legged darling" is also warmly welcome.
- The location of the villa in the spa park is perfect for a pleasant holiday with your pet and an ideal starting point for daily walks.
- TV room
- Night porter
Sport and recreational facilities
- Bicycle parking (lockable)
- Doctor available in the house
- Front office staffed around the clock
- Breakfast buffet
- Center: Near by
- Pets allowed
Completely suitable for wheelchairs. The object complies with the legally stipulated ÖNORM.
- ramp accessible
- Restaurant / coffee shop
- Toilet facility for disabled people
Hotel Vitana & Country Villa - EurothermenResort Bad Hall Dr. Karl Renner Straße 6
4540 Bad Hall
Phone +43 7258 7995500
Legal contact informationOÖ Thermenholding GmbH
AT-4701 Bad Schallerbach