Camp in the most beautiful lakeside town in the world!
We recommend that you book in advance for July and August. Admission is free to the "bathing island" and bathing area (100 metres from the camp-site).
We also have a Snack bar with international dishes, snacks and sweeties.
We are looking foward to welcome you in our diner.
- Center: 1 km
- Train station: 1 km
- Airport: 304 km
- Exit: 50 km
- Bus parking space: 0,2 km
- Bus station: 0,5 km
- Boat mooring: 0,5 km
- Pool: 10 km
- Lake: 0,3 km
- Trail: 13 km
- Restaurant: 0,1 km
- Shopping possibility: 0,2 km
- Ski lift: 13 km
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – 20 km to Hallstatt
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - Richtung Gosau - Hallstatt
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Hallstatt
By train: www.oebb.at and westbahn.at
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim – Hallstatt – ferry
* Salzburg: Salzburg – Attnang Puchheim – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt – ferry
By bus from Salzburg:
*Salzburg – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
15. April to 15. October
- holiday suite (unit price): From € 30,00 until € 100,00 (per night)
Prices on request.
- Suitable for pushchairs
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
Please get in touch for more information.
- More densely landscaped
- Type of earth: Meadow / grass / lawn
- Illuminated area
- Electricity connection 220v
- Drain for chemicals
- Ironing possible
- Single showers
- kitchen sink
- Food supply
- hot water
- Washing mashine
- Flush Toilets