Hotel Restaurant Litzlberger Keller
A warm welcome to the Litzlberger Keller!
... the traditional house with an artistic past in a picturesque Location directly on the shore of the Attersee lake.
Open the whole year. Kitchetime: daily from Thursday to Tuesday for dinner and Su also Lunch
Gustav Klimt who regulary spent his summer on the lake painted this house which was auctioned off 1997 in New York at € 13 Mio.
This former beer warehouse from the late 18th century Features comfortable rooms and a spa area with a Sauna A Swimming Pier with cabins, deck chairs , sunshades and a bar is exclusively available to the guests.
Enjoy traditional culinary delights and fine Austrian wines in the 2 cosy Dining rooms and on the terraces which offer beautiful views of the lake and the mountain range.
A hiking trail leads right past the house. Riding stables and a high rope course are in the immediate vicinity. Golf courses, Paragliding Schools and a ski area with 3 lifts are only a few minutes away.
- Lake view
- hair dryer
- Lake view
- Number of rooms: 12
- Number of beds: 24
- Single room: 1
- Doubleroom: 12
- Suite: 2
- Panoramic view
- hair dryer
- Sunbathing area
- Wifi (free of charge)
- Bathing place
- Toilet facility
• Free parking at the hotel parking area
• Delicious breakfast buffet
• Relaxing in the sauna of our wellness room
• Enjoying the first shafts of sunlight at the base of our bath house with direct access to the lake
• Free WIFI in the whole house
• Cycling with our E-Bike or a man's bicycle
• Numerous hiking routes accessible directly from our house
- restaurant (Non-smoking area separated )
- Garden / Patio
Member of KULINARIUM ATTERSEE
- high chair
- Cot / Crib
- Playground (outdoors)
- Number of seminar room/s: 1
- Largest seminar room: 30m²
- Largest seminar room: 8 Persons
- Room service
International cuisine & Regional Specialities The restaurant has two comfortable dining rooms and two terraces with a marvellous view of the lake and the mountains. The awarded cuisine will pamper you with regional delicacies on an international standard.
- Center: 1,5 km
- Train station: 3 km
- Airport: 60 km
- Exit: 3 km
- Bus station: Near by
- Boat mooring: 1,5 km
- Lake: Near by
- Restaurant: Near by
- Shopping possibility: 1,5 km
- Parking space: 15
We, Sandra and Kurt Schmiedleitner, gladly entertain you as usual from Thursday to Tuesday from 18.00 to 21.30 o'clock and on Sunday from 12.00 to 14.00 o'clock.
Closed from February 1st until 29th, 2020
- Single room: From € 78,00 (per person/night)
- Doubleroom: From € 54,00 (per person/night)
- Suite: From € 128,00 (per person/night)
Peak season June 15th to September 15th
€ 90,00 Double bedroom for single occupation without balcony
€ 105,00 Double bedroom for single occupation with balcony
€ 130,00 Double bedroom without balcony
€ 158,00 Double bedroom with balcony
€ 168,00 Studio without balcony
€ 195,00 Studio with balcony
All-the-year outside of peak season
€ 75,00 Double bedroom for single occupation without balcony
€ 80,00 Double bedroom for single occupation with balcony
€ 98,00 Double bedroom without balcony
€ 118,00 Double bedroom with balcony
€ 128,00 Studio without balcony
€ 135,00 Studio with balcony
€ 2.00 tourist tax per person (from 15 years on) and day. Prices are exclusive city tax.
Austrian Hotel regulations apply for cancellation conditions.
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for families
- Suitable for business travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
- Room / apartment available for non-smokers
Please get in touch for more information.