Welcome in one of the most beautyful regions in Europe in the world heritage region Hallstatt you find the inn "Grüner Anger"
Our house is situated in the southern part of Hallstatt near to the funicular, 200m away from the lake and about 8 minutes by walk to the center.
For a relaxing holiday we provide a typical Austrian cooking style. For train passenger we offer a shuttle between the docks and our inn.
If you arrive by boat, we will pick you up from the pier.
* Salzburg - Highway A1 – Exit Thalgau – Bad Ischl – 20 km to Hallstatt
* Vienna - Highway A1 – Exit Regau – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
* Villach - exit Golling or St. Martin - Richtung Gosau - Hallstatt
* Graz - Liezen - Bad Aussee - Obertraun - Hallstatt
By train: www.oebb.at and westbahn.at
* Vienna: Railway station Vienna West – Attnang Puchheim – Hallstatt – ferry
* Salzburg: Salzburg – Attnang Puchheim – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt – ferry
By bus from Salzburg:
*Salzburg – Bad Ischl – Hallstatt
open again on the 17th of March.
Price on request.
Please get in touch for more information.