63. Greissler House on the Kalch
From 1788 onwards, the owners are known by name.
The names of the owners of the house at Schiffslände 12 have been known since 1788. Since time immemorial it has been called the "Greissler-Haus am Kalch". According to this name, there must have been a merchant's shop in it in the past. From 1866, it was owned by the Wiesauer family of cabinetmakers, who were known far beyond Gmunden. In 1999 the painter Dieter Obermayr bought the building and renovated it. This house also has an emergency flood path to the next higher street section of the ship's landing stage.