06. Salt Workers and Hospitality House
Built before 1462
Tavern "to the black Rooster" since 1610, after complete renovation in 1961 renamed to Hotel Post
This building has been used as a tavern since the 15th century. 1610 it was known as the tavern black rooster or rooster inn. In the second half of the 20th century it was renovated by Rudolf Salfinger family and renamed Hotel Post with a very popular wine bar. Later it was used as a youth guest house and later again a Chinese restaurant. Today it serves as accommodations and business building.