First mentioned in 1576 know as "Bäckerhaus"
The house was first mentioned in 1576. Its first owner was the baker Ernst Lerer. For centuries the bakery trade has been practiced there. That´s why it was called the “Bäckerhaus”. In 1997 a Sgraffiti-façade was unveiled. During the 1920s the delicacy store Lettner was located here, during the 1950s and 1960s the milk store Spitzer and the barber Grabenberger. It is home to the gallery “422” which has been owned by Margund Lössl since 1997.