© Photo: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH./Robert Maybach: Enjoy the view in Upper Austria
Enjoy the view in Upper Austria

25. Bakers Corner

Gmunden, Oberösterreich, Österreich

1577 to 1668 Baker's House
Original name "Bäck im Winkel" (Baker in the Corner)
Later refered to as bakers corner

From 1577 to 1688 this house was used as a bakery with the name baker in the corner. The words were reduced to baker´s corner. From 1692 to 1849 the house was used by a roper. From 1896 until the 1970ies it was home to the painters Steffny, from which the name Steffny house was derived.

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.


25. Bakers Corner
Marktplatz 9
4810 Gmunden

We speak the following languages


powered by TOURDATA