Out of thankfulness for recovery of an illness the chapel was built in 1970. The doorframe is Special because it is from the old farm and was made in 1839.
Because of the Extension of the farm the doorframe could not be used anymore. It was kept and used for the chapel later. The "Lourdesgrotte" was made by the former farmer and Mayor of Tiefgraben Mister Schafleitner. He takes care of the chapel with lots of love.