succursal church St Lorenz
Why and when the church was built is unknown. There are no stories or fairy tails About it.
The church is first mentioned in a Protokoll in the yer 1486
Building started as early 1726 and was finished in 1730.
The three marmor altars were made by Georg Doppler from Salzburg.
It was renovated in 1872,1933, and in the 80s and in 2015
The altar room was decorated by Ambo and Tabernakel. The central room was made bigger and the baroque baptismal font was put more in the Center. In 2016 the church got a a new orgel.
In the sommer there are Weekly church Services dedicated to Saint Laurentis.
The via Nova also crosses paths with the church.