A chapel was built in 1905 by the farmer's grandfather. It originally stood where the stable is today. In 1977 she had to be removed due to the stables extension.
Georg and Cäcilia Widlroither had them rebuilt in 1982 at their current location and take care of flower arrangements and candles. Since the chapel is on the way to Schober, hikers often stop here for a short rest.