The Chapel belongs to Family Hausstätter, but has been looked after by the Family Landauer for 20 years.
The last renovation took place in 1946, but a new one is badly needed.
The chapel has great meaning for the Family Landauer. In 1993 their son died in tan accident and they found solace in the small chapel with the Picture of the holy virgin Mary. They look after the chapel, clean it and put up flowers.