The chapel belongs to the Radauer family. Originally a Marterl stood by the house. It was built around 1809 during the French wars, reminiscent of the terrible martyrdom of a neighboring peasant by the French.
Attached to the horses, he was dragged along. In the area of the lane estate one hung the lifeless body and put it aside.
At the beginning of the 20th century, when the farm was rebuilt, the present-day chapel was built next to the lime tree planted 200 years ago. A renovation was carried out in the late sixties.
Due to the road construction, the chapel seems a bit out of place. An old mark but testifies that earlier the trail passed directly.