St. Lorenz am Mondsee, Oberösterreich, Österreich
The chapel was built in 1947 by Anton and Anna Schwertl out of thankfulness that Anton Schwertl recovered from his accident with a tree.
In 2003 the chapel was renovate with help from neighbours and it was blessed on th 2nd of May. The chapel contains Pictures of Saint Antonius, Pictures of the way of the cross and a Madonna statue.
A statue of the holy virgin Mary is carried from farm to farm beginning with th 16th of December. At the 24th of december the statue Returns to the Family Moosbichler.
Please get in touch for more information.
Moosbichler Chapel Irrsberg 71
5310 St. Lorenz am Mondsee
Phone +43 6232 4166
powered by TOURDATA