In 1923 the neighbours built the chapel in thankfulness for the homecoming of the soldiers.
It was placed in the southeast of the farm. In 1988 the chapel wa rebuilt. The grandmother of the farmer provided finacial aid to put up crossroad Pictures. The altar and the benches are from the old chapel, which was narrow, so the benches could get connected with a wooden plank. Pictures remined of the grandfather, brother and uncle of the farmer. Sometimes Maydevotions are hold there.