The image of Mary is placed above the front door of the Hausstättergut.
As the inscription shows (19 Anton and Anna Wesenauer 05) the house was built in 1905. The picture exists since then. Several times it had to be renewed. Among other master painter Hans Swoboda from Mondsee worked. Most recently, Prof. Hans Frank was commissioned with the renewal of the picture. On his advice, the original painting is now visible in the hallway of the farmhouse. There is a copy hanging over the front door. Depicted are Mary with the Jesuskind, under it the hl. Florian and the hl. Leonhard.ht.