Tiefgraben am Mondsee, Oberösterreich, Österreich
Josef and Maria Pöllmann, the grandparents of the farmer, built the chapel in 1957 in thankfullness of the homecoming of the war. It is a Lady chapel.
Josef Pöllmann, the son of the builder, and his wife Maria take care of the chapel where the neighbours come together especially in may to pray.
In 2013 the chapel was renovated. It has also a great importance for Bettina and Daniel pöllmann who manage the farm nowadays. They come to the chapel for moments of silence.
Please get in touch for more information.
Oberhauser chapel Irrseeweg 2
5310 Tiefgraben am Mondsee
Phone +43 6232 4166
5310 Mondsee am Mondsee
powered by TOURDATA