Two sisters lived at the Oberellmauerhof in the 19th century. Theresa Grubinger married Johann Paul Gaderer on the 6th of Oktober in 1879.
She died six weeks after the marriage because of illness and her sister married the widower one year later. The Family built the wayside shrine and the crucifix with the pray for health.
In 2012 th wayside shrine had to be renovated. Instead of the crucifix they placed a Picture of the holy virgin mary, wich was donated by Josef Aichriedler the former Pastor of Oberau.
In the course of the renovation they placed also a Memorial of Georg Brucker who died after a heart infact in 2006.