the Buchinger chapel
The Chapel is in posession of the Family Stabauer and was built around 1780 by Johann Stabauer who was born in Innerschwand am Baumgartnerhof.
In 1995 a renovation of the Chapel was badly needed. the roof truss was exchanged for a new one and the Chapel got new tiles.,
A new foundation was layed down for the brick work. Matthias Stabauer (HInterroider) at first couldn't take part in the work because pf his illness, but we he found out that they were rebuilding the Chapel he changed his mind. It was his last work.
Herr Baschkeviz (Oberaschau) took over the structure work and Herr Essl built the roof truss.
The Family Stabauer looks after the Chapel and guests of the golf club can have a calm Moment in it. Sometimes even locals visit the Chapel for a short Moment of tranquility.