The chapel was probably built around 1800. It is maintained by the Meindl family.
Several times renovation was necessary. The figures and the cross were renewed over the years. The two pictures on the side walls are still from the oldest stock of the chapel. According to the church year, the chapel is decorated. At Christmas time, a large crib is set up in.