In Auhof was formerly a farm with a cheese factory. The road passed in front of the house by the lake. There was also the chapel from which one can not say when it was built. SR Mayerhofer calls it in his report as one of the way chapels on the pilgrimage route to the monastery Mondsee.
The photo from 1912 shows the old Auhof chapel. When the street was relocated in the 1950s, the chapel also got a new place. She is one of the few who also has a bell tower with a bell.