The succursal church, devoted to Saint Joseph, is also a remembrance place for those who fell in the first and second worldwar. It is the youngest church in the area.
Many volunteered to help Building the church, since they were very greatful that they had returned from war. The church was built bigger than originally planned, because they decided that they wanted a church that could fit many People.
The material for Building came from the first Highway which was built in 1938 and the bricks were taken from Salzburg. The sculptor MR Haslinger war responsible for the interior design. (statue of the virgin Mary and so on)
Sepp Mayrhuber, academic drawer and member of the Artist house Vienna, drew the fresco at the alter and the one on the ceiling. The church was blessed on the 24th of August in 1848.
The Pictures from the way to the cross are from Gebhard Fugel. The war memorial was blessed in 1952. It consists of two Stone Walls with the names of the fallen and of those who have gone missing.
The church had to be renovated in 1982 and in 2010. Inge Dick oversaw those renovations in 2010
The statue of Jesus on the cross iwas made by Peter Strobl.
The new court with the pilgrim fountain (which is part of the Via Nova) was built after the plans of Alois Daxinger.
The Family Daxinger Looks after the church and also provides parking spaces.