Tiefgraben am Mondsee, Oberösterreich, Österreich
The chapel was built in 1869 by Franz and Maria Winkler, as the inscription FMW shows.
At the beginning of the last century, Mr. Hufnagl's father bought the farm. In 1988 the chapel was completely renovated. A graffiti, which was then attached (picture), soon crumbled. In the spring of 2011, the facade received a new coat of paint. May devotions are as much a tradition in this chapel as a hl. Mass read here for the deceased neighbors.
Please get in touch for more information.
Kallberger chapel Hingen 3
5310 Tiefgraben am Mondsee
Phone +43 6232 4166
5310 Mondsee am Mondsee
powered by TOURDATA