Older Mondseer citizens still remember the Chapel in the area of the Kreutzberger-Brücke. Dr. Walter mentioned the Chapel in his writings and called it very Beautiful.
The Chapel was probably built around 1925 and was in the Matthäus-Much-Street. Because of roadwork the chapel had to be removed.
Today only the statue of Christophorus is still standing. No one knows if it's the original from the chapel or a replacement.