Volunteer fire department Guggenberg
The volunteer fire department Guggenberg was founded in 1925. The first fire station was built in 1926/27 at Lackinger made of wood.
The wood came from voluntary donations of the population of Guggenberg. Since 1960, the fire station at the Rauhberger. The ground was then provided by commander Johann Schafleitner (Rauhberger) free of charge. The house was extended or rebuilt in the years 1978, 1987 and from 2002 to 2004.
Gottfried Putz donated the statue of St. Florian. She was hand-carved from linden wood by Otto Kuntschar from Teichstätt, who spent several years of his life in Tiefgraben (Schlössl). The statue is kept in the fire station.