An angel figure at the altar, donated by the Bischofern, has the date: January 5, 1925
It was probably a donation to the inauguration of the chapel, which had been built by Georg Handl in gratitude for the return home from the war. The son Wolfgang Handl arranged a renovation and a new roof in the 80s.
The current owners, Johann and Maria Handl, made another renovation. In 1996, the chaplain Johannes Blaschek re-consecrated the chapel. At that time also the pictures of the way of the cross were attached, which Johann Handl had acquired and framed himself.
The cross on the outside is a replica of the cross from the lounge in the BWT and was donated by a colleague of Johann Handl, Gerd Bingel, on the occasion of the inauguration in 1996.
Mayan devotions were always available at the Ebnater Chapel. They are still held on Sundays in May. The relatives and the neighborhood are invited to accept the offer. For some years, once in May, the devotion here by the Committee of marriage and family designed.