© Photo: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH./Robert Maybach: Enjoy the view in Upper Austria
Enjoy the view in Upper Austria

The Garden Pavilion Gallery

Wels, Oberösterreich, Österreich


The Garden Pavilion in the park of the Palais Tilly (around 1720, now district of Wels-Land) was probably built by master builder J.M. Prunner built around 1730.
 
After a "beauty sleep" of many years, the pavilion was made accessible for cultural purposes and was restarted in 1998. Since then Dr. Lienhard Dinkhauser has been responsible for the artistic program.

In this small baroque jewel, exhibitions (mostly installations or conceptual works), readings and above all short concerts with new music are being organized. The goal is to show that new and newest music can also be experienced by gut instinct and that one can take great delight by that.

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


The Garden Pavilion Gallery
Herrengasse 8 (im Park der BH Wels-Land
4600 Wels

Phone +43 7242 6180
E-Mailoffice@impavillon.at
Webwww.imPavillon.at
http://www.imPavillon.at

Contact person

Galerie im Pavillon
Herrengasse 8 (im Park der BH Wels-Land
4600 Wels

Phone +43 7242 6180
E-Mailoffice@impavillon.at
Webwww.imPavillon.at

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA