Musikpavillon - Seecafe
In the historic shipping pier is meanwhile a restaurant located. With a beautiful view on the lake and the mountains.
Originally, this area was the wood supervision center of the municipality of Mondsee.
In 1877 the site was bought by Robert Baum, the owner of the scythes, and he founded the "Erste Mondseer Dampfschiffahrtsunternehmung" ("First Mondsee Steamship Company") in 1887.
He used the new screwdriver "Helene", named after the daughter of Princess Ignatia von Wrede. Until 1885 the construction of the lake facilities was carried out and in 1900 the music pavilion was rebuilt.
Up to 200 events took place in Mondsee, so this was the tightest program in the entire Salzkammergut. In 1904, the seerestaurant was built with a grillroom and a steamship station building. Since then, it has been run as a catering establishment and is still owned by the Baum family.