The parish church Steyrling - "Immaculate Conception of Mary" is an early Gothic church with windows by Lydia Roppold the workshop Schlierbach!
The parish church of Steyrling was built in 1863 as one of the first churches of historicism in the Diocese of Linz. Already through the stained glass windows of Lydia Roppolt, which dominate the spatial effect, the church in the 1970s, has changed substantially. For connection to the story, the three derived from the original equipment figures Mary, Anna and Joachim Johann and Josef Rint given a new place in the redesign of the choir wall. The altar room design is characterized by the materiality of the smooth, polished stone, the straightforward form, and the island-like arrangement of the podium at the front of the sanctuary. For the distinctive, slightly elevated altar block, the architects pietra dura. Amidst the finished wooden benches in the chancel of the head office is highlighted in the central axis by a backrest. The tabernacle on the north wall of the choir consists of two interpenetrating square stones, which opening forms a glass plate.
Sunday Mass: 10.00 clock
580 mAccessibility / arrival
Take the exit Klaus at the BP petrol station turn left towards Graz - From the A9 motorway. Through the town Klaus, after about 2 km turn right to Steyrling. Turn Right at the welcome table "Hello to Steyrling" right to the parish church Steyrling.
Please get in touch for more information.