© Photo: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH./Robert Maybach: Enjoy the view in Upper Austria
Enjoy the view in Upper Austria
SearchSearch
Close

Parish Church of Schiedlberg

Schiedlberg, Oberösterreich, Österreich

The Parish Church was erected from 1786 to 1790.

A plaque in the interior commemorates Cardinal Cölestin Joseph Ganglbauer, who was appointed Arcbishop of Vienna in 1881.

In 1884, he was appointed Cardinal by Pope Leo XIII and in 1877 he was given the freedom of the village of Thanstetten (today´s Schiedlberg). The red cardinal´s hat in the local coat of arms still commemorates the village's most famous citizen.

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Parish Church of Schiedlberg
Kirchenplatz 1
4521 Schiedlberg

Phone +43 7251 217
E-Mailgemeinde@schiedlberg.ooe.gv.at

Contact person
Pfarramt Schiedlberg

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA