Near the pilgrimage church St. Valentin the chapel (Augenbründl), one of the oldest holy mineral springs of the country, is located.
Here the bishop Valentin took a refreshment-rest during hiking in the 18th century, whereby the spring rose. Today to be seen, the spring is covered by a grille. The worshipers asked here for help in the case of headache and eyestrain. In 1902 the chaplain Dominik Fiedler initiated a new chapel to erect next to the spring.