In 1850, a new cemetery was founded. The chapel, built in a neo-gothic style, originates from skilful leadership of P. Florian Wimmer, Priest of Pfarrkirchen. The sculpture of Christ is from Ludwig Schwanthaler. The tower and Peter-Mandorfer memorial bell from the year 1954. The priest’s tomb was added in 1928.
The chapel is a square brick building with plastered walls and an asbestos-cement roof, on which a ridge turret with a bell can be found. On the back wall there are old grave stones. The cemetery chapel was built on the site of a former wooden cross.