In the year 1864, the Farmer at Arnberg called for a new Church Building at Eggendorf.
On January 01, 1906, various members of the congregation formed themselves into a Building Committee, collected funds and purchased a site. The design of the new Church was entrusted to Schlager, one of the most eminent Church architects of his generation. On March 12, 1911, he laid the foundation stone for the church building. The Church was then consecrated on July 05, 1913.