Parish Church of St. Batholome (approx. 1483 - A. 16th century)
Independent parish since 1292.
Gothic origin, north gate from 1481.
South side, late Gothic Mount of Olives statues.
Significantly enlarged in 1875-77.
Extension of the north aisle and the two pinnacle towers. New equipment, neo-Gothic.
Badly damaged in 1892 by the market fire.
Instead of the baroque onion dome. Construction of the neo-Gothic tower.
1981, above the main portal Bronerelieg by Prof. Alois Dorn; represents the healing of the blind by Jesus Christ in Jeriecko.
1980 new organ.
daily 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Advance registration at the parish office
Please get in touch for more information.