© Photo: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH./Robert Maybach: Enjoy the view in Upper Austria
Enjoy the view in Upper Austria

Niederneukirchen Parish Church

Niederneukirchen, Oberösterreich, Österreich

The parish church, dedicated to Saint Margarita in 1488, is dating back to the 15th century.


The exterior features a large priest´s tomb with two pointed arch epitaphs both made of marble. All names of the Niederneukirchen parish priests, between 1672 and 1988, are engraved here.
The main church portal is facing to the West, the two additional side entrances to the North and the South.

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Niederneukirchen Parish Church
Kirchenplatz
4491 Niederneukirchen

Phone +43 7224 7014
mobile +43 676 87765256
Fax machine +43 7224 22114
E-Mailpfarre.niederneukirchen@dioezese-linz.at
Webwww.dioezese-linz.at
http://www.dioezese-linz.at

Contact person
Mrs Mag. Elisabeth Hötzmanseder-Sommer
Kirchenplatz 4
4491 Niederneukirchen

Phone +43 7224 7014
mobile +43 676 87765256
Fax machine +43 7224 22114
E-Mailpfarre.niederneukirchen@dioezese-linz.at
Webwww.dioezese-linz.at

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA