The House No. 2 was built in the year 1858 and was home to an Inn and a Butcher´s Shop.
The village purchased the Home in 1956. The original Village Inn was transformed into the local authority building. Construction was completed in 1984. On December 02, 1984, the building was officially inaugurated by Upper Austria´s provincial governor, Dr. Josef Ratzenböck.
The splendid facade of the building was listed.