This wonderful Gothic Church was built in 1422 and dedicated to Saint Radegund by Bishop Engelmar (Chiemsee District) on April 15, 1422.
To the original nave, consisting of four girders, two additional aisles were added in 1560. In 1788 St. Radegund became an independent parish. The vestry was built in 1908, featuring a precious high altar dating back to the year 1770. In its center the most precious possession can be found, a statue of the Virgin Mary with the infant Jesus and a picture of Saint Radegundis, the patron saint of the church and the village; next to them Saint John and Saint Paul. Wonderful statues of Saint Leonard, Saint Isidor and Saint Notburga are placed above the exterior entrance door. The ancient organ on the gallery, built by Fritz Mertel from Salzburg, was renewed in 1988.
In 1975 the church´s interior was renovated and three years later the exterior part was reconstructed.
Please get in touch for more information.