- Suitable for groups
The parish church of Andorf was constructed around 1350.
The result of many modifications in the past sixth centuries is a Gothic-Baroque architectural style of the church. The most fundamental rebuild took place in the years from 1760 to 1762.
The 12 m high altar was made by Thomas Schwanthaler, a famous sculptor of the Innviertel region.
The crucifix on the eastside of the church was manufactured by the sculptor Prof. Franz Xaver Wirth, who was born in Andorf.
The parish church is dedicated to Saint Stephanus.