?The baroque chapel, dedicated to Saint Nepomuk, reminds on the raftsmen tradition in Wels. St. John of Nepomuk was also the patron of the raftsmen.
?Gottlieb Nester donated the Nepomuk statue around 1718. In 1732, it was installed in the Weg-chapel. After restoration in 1964, the chapel was turned by 90 degrees. The Trauntor was also in this area at that time.