© Photo: Oberösterreich Tourismus GmbH./Robert Maybach: Enjoy the view in Upper Austria
Enjoy the view in Upper Austria
Search
Search
Close

Familienkapelle (Zenzkapelle)

Tarsdorf, Oberösterreich, Österreich
The family chapel (Zenzkapelle) was built in 1834 by Florian and Maria Sommerauer on the Zenzgut estate and is located directly in the village centre on Weilhart-Landesstraße.
It has a cross-shaped floor plan with a dome above the centre room. The sacristy is located behind the simple altar with columns. The chapel has a curved gable and a ridge turret clad in Eternit. On the curved top is a wooden sculpture of the Holy Trinity, two seated angels, on the sides St Florian and St Sebastian (1834). The chapel is also adorned with an 18th century crucifix with Mary and St John and four wooden candlesticks with rocaille (gilded, around 1760).
On the south side is the war memorial designed by Richard Puchner.

  • Can only be viewed from outside

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • Free entry

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Familienkapelle (Zenzkapelle)
Tarsdorf
5121 Tarsdorf

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA