Go to your tree line
Your hiking, family and relaxing holiday in the Pyhrn-Priel region in the Almresort Baumschlagerberg
Our beautiful nature invites you to conquer it. Experience the gigantic mountains of the Kalkalpen National Park right on the doorstep of the Almresort.
Hiking holidays in the Pyhrn-Priel holiday region are snow-covered mountains up to 2,500 m, farmed alpine pastures and huts, in between wide valleys, gurgling streams, authentic villages - and Austria's largest contiguous forest area in the Kalkalpen National Park.
The mountain railways take you comfortably to Hutter Höss or Wurzeralm, where you can easily get a little closer to the impressive peaks. Enjoy the magical panorama or continue hiking – up to your personal tree line.
The free hiking taxi takes you individually to the starting point of your hike. With the Pyhrn-Priel AktivCard you can enjoy numerous free or discounted services for the duration of your stay, such as unlimited rides on the mountain railways.
- 2 nights
- Accommodation in the room category of your choice
- Almwellness: heated outdoor pool, three saunas, plunge pool, relaxation room including bathrobe
- Free ranger tours in the Kalkalpen National Park (according to the program)
- Pyhrn-Priel AktivCard for the duration of your stay (free rides on the mountain railways included)
- Free use of the individual hiking taxi
- free rental of hiking sticks
- free hiking map
- exclusive gift from the hiking specialists: a handy hiking pharmacy for your backpack
individually possible depending on availability
- Half board from € 276 / person
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for single travelers
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
- For families
Go to your tree lineAlmresort Baumschlagerberg
Phone+43 7564 8220
Legal contact informationBaumschlagerberg GmbH