Salt - Week's Hiking Holiday at the Agathawirt Country Hotel
Rain or shine, come and experience the beauty of this magnificent alpine scenery. Discover new places, or return to re-discover a favourite location
We are members of the Wanderfreunde Dachstein Salzkammergut Association, and are committed to providing high levels of service to our guests. These include:
* Hikers' Info Area with books, maps, panoramic maps, lists of suggested tours and hikes and local places of interest.
* Details of current weather conditions and forecasts. Lists of events taking place in the area.
* Practical advice and suggested walks
* Small shop with sale of walking sticks and nordic hiking poles, maps, flasks, water bottles, wet weather wear, rucksacks and first aid supplies
* Take-away breakfast and packed lunch available
* Pick-ups and transport in the area, subject to an additional charge
* 2 weekly escorted hiking tours with our experienced guide, Dietmar Koeberl
* WANDERBAUSTEINE - vouchers which entitle guests to reduced price admission to local tourist attractions and cable cars throughout the region
- 7 nights
* 7 nights with breakfast buffet and 4 course evening meal (choice of 3 main courses)
* Salzkammergut hikers' map with detailed hiking suggestions
* 1 escorted tour
* Salzkammergut Card - 25% reduction for admission to attractions in the area as well as cable cars
* 1 "Salt Experience Ticket". Choose from 1 of the 3 options below:
a. Cable car ride to the summit of the Krippenstein. Walk to the 5 fingers viewing platform and the Heilbronn Cross. Stunning views across the World Heritage Region
b. Hike along the "Ostuferwanderweg" along the lake - Visit with guided tour of the Hallstatt Salt Mines (oldest in the world). Take a walk down into Hallstatt afterwards and visit the World Heritage Museum.
c. "Bathing in the Salt" - Entry to the Eurotherme in Bad Ischl. Includes the therma baths and sauna.
The itinerary can be planned individually.
from 610,- per person
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- For families
Salt - Week's Hiking Holiday at the Agathawirt Country HotelAgathawirt Country Hotel
St. Agatha 10
4822 Bad Goisern am Hallstättersee
Phone+43 6135 8341
You can also visit us onVisit us on Facebook Visit us on Instagram Visit us on Pinterest Visit our videochannel on YouTube Wikipedia Blog
Legal contact informationSchenner Johann und Andrea Mag. GesBR.
Schenner Johann und Andrea
St. Agatha 10
AT-4822 Bad Goisern am Hallstättersee