Manufactory tour - the world of Gmundner ceramics
WORLD OF GMUNDNER KERAMIK
Immerse yourself in the world of Gmundner Keramik. Turning, glazing, painting, flaming and firing - experience the love and craftsmanship with which Gmundner Keramik is made.
Have you always wondered how your unique plates and cups are actually made? Gmundner Keramik offers you the opportunity to look behind the scenes of Europe's largest ceramic factory:
- In our production and painting workshops, you will be introduced to the complete production process of our unique ceramics under expert guidance.
- Experience sound with all your senses at our touch station.
- Marvel at valuable and crazy decorative ceramic exhibits from the last century of our company history.
Visit our selfie station for your personal souvenir photo.
The tour is child-friendly, can be booked all year round and is independent of the weather.
- group offer (suitable for groups)
- package without accommodation
- duration: 1,00 hour
- Manufactory tour through the Gmundner Keramik
Individual arrival at Traunsee and the Gmundner Keramik
Manufactory tour through the Gmundner Keramik
Duration: approx. 60 minutes
Monday to Saturday 10:30 a.m. | 1 p.m.
Holiday & Sunday tours in June | July | August
Monday to Friday 10:30 a.m. | 1 p.m. | 3 p.m
Saturday & Sunday 10:30 a.m. | 1 p.m.
Semester, Easter and Christmas holidays
Monday to Friday 10:30 a.m. | a p.m.
Saturday 10:30 a.m.| 1 p.m.
"Liebstattsonntag", Mother's Day, December 8th 10:30 am | 1 p.m.
We are closed on public holidays.
EUR 9.50 per person
EUR 5 for students and pupils from the 9th grade
Children up to 14 years free
The entrance fee will be refunded from a purchase of EUR 50.00 in the factory outlet.
For groups of 10 or more, we ask that you register in advance on +43 (0)7612 786-381 or firstname.lastname@example.org - Individual appointments can also be booked for groups.
Teachers, tour guides and bus drivers free
- Suitable for teenagers
- Suitable for seniors
- Suitable for friends
- Suitable for couples
- Suitable for children
- For families