- No general curfew restrictions at night
- Outside private residential areas, gatherings are permitted:
- Outdoor gatherings of a maximum of 16 adults from different households are allowed (+ minor children),
- indoors, meetings of a maximum of 8 adults from different households are possible (+ underage children)
- The following applies in principle: In outdoor public places, a distance of one metre must be kept from all persons not living in the same household. In closed rooms in public places, an FFP2 mask must also be worn.
Taxis, public transport, cable cars, rack railways, coaches and excursion boats
Taxis may only be used if there are only two people per row of seats (including the driver). In addition, an FFP2 mask must be worn. Exceptions are made for the transport of kindergarten children or for the transport of people with disabilities, if this is necessary due to the number of passengers and when boarding and alighting.
Public transport may be used. In the means of transport and at all stops, an FFP2 mask must be worn in enclosed spaces and a distance of at least 1 metre must be kept from persons from other households.
In cable and rack railways, an FFP2 mask must be worn in enclosed spaces and persons from other households must be kept at least 1 metre away. A maximum of 75% of the transport capacity may be used in closed or covered means of transport (gondolas, cabins, covered chairs) (does not apply to persons from the same household). Operators must draw up a prevention concept and appoint a COVID 19 officer.
In coaches and excursion boats in occasional transport, access tests: Tested | Vaccinated | Recovered must be presented. Customers must keep the proof ready for the duration of their stay. An FFP2 mask must be worn in enclosed spaces, but no capacity restrictions apply. Operators must draw up a prevention concept and appoint a COVID 19 officer.